This article is one in a series to assist in the setup, troubleshooting, and maintenance of Cisco Small Business products (formerly Linksys Business Series).
Refer to Cisco Technical Tips Conventions for more information on document conventions.
A. Follow the instructions provided below:
- Access the web based setup page of the SPA922. Verify the IP address through the LCD. Click Menu then press 9. It should show you the DHCP IP address. Open a browser and type that in the Address bar.
- Click Admin Login and then advanced.
Note: The SPA922 does not have a username and password by default. If you are asked for a username and password and you have not configured a password, it means that the SPA921 is locked by your VoIP provider. You need to obtain the password from your VoIP provider.
- Click the EXT 1 tab. Under Proxy and Registration >> Proxy, enter the proxy server. This should be given to you by your VoIP provider. There are times when VoIP providers requires an Outbound proxy, verify the server address with them. Under Subscriber Information, enter the User ID and Password.
- Click Submit All Changes.
- Check the Status in the Info tab. Ext 1 should say Registered under Registration State.
The Cisco Support Community is a forum for you to ask and answer questions, share suggestions, and collaborate with your peers.
Refer to Cisco Technical Tips Conventions for information on conventions used in this document.